More hexies

Since I have three projects that need hand work and none that need piecing ,  I decided to start another project.  Have to have some contact with that sewing machine right? I love to do hexies by hand so I thought I would try some more with the machine. I started with Terri Atkinson's pattern  "Hexie Garden" as an added bonus to myself I choose  to work with Cherrywood  Hand Dyed fabric.






 I choose a fat quarter bundle  , an eight step, with colors ranging from blue to yellow, and paired it with a vintage white fabric.  I was hoping to bring out the cool  freshness of the colors.  This pattern was so well written it only took me a short time to put together these three blocks.  Plus I was using  my " Hex'n' more " ruler from jaybird quilts. So that sped things along also.

I have to work today, so have to get going. Chatter with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit