Runners Rock

I finished doing the wool applique on my table topper from the " Runners  Rock" book by Gathering Friends.  So now I have it basted down and ready to try and big stitch quilt it. I do not do this very often so I would like to practise when I can. Hopefully I will get better at it. 


I did my own thing on the border, it is not from the book. Flowers, grapes, three lady bugs and one snail!




I will start hand quilting tonight. I also got the top to Edyta's wall hanging pieced and ironed on .  I will try and get this layered tomorrow so that when I sew down the pieces for raw edge applique I will be quilting at same time. I saved the backing from my steam'n seam so that I can use leaf shapes and mark quilting lines with these also.





It is only about 40" x 40". So not that large. Will chit chat with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit