Hen Pecked

I finished "Hen Pecked" in Kim Diehl's series of Simple Whatnots II ! It is a small piece, only 10 1/2 " x  11 1/2" .  But very cute! 





I don't think it looks quite as puffy in person as it does in these pics.

I also finished another mini by  Jaybird Quilts, Julie Herman. It is the mini of Science Fair .  I used an eight step from Cherrywood fabrics for the solids and a variable multi stripe fabric for the second fabric. Instead of white I chose a black fabric which was hard on my eyes, believe me.I like the look it gave though.Random colorful circles!








I have also finished block #5 in "Wooly Critter Sampler" quilt.



So I must prep another for stitching for Downton Abbey  and The Blacklist  !  I had better get a move on as I have laundry and grocery shopping to attend to, thanks for the chit chat, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit