Saturday, February 28, 2015

Natural Progression

I am progressing nicely with the hand applique  on my "Village square" by Kim Diehl. Here are pics before things were sewn done and just placed....









In  this last pic I have just begun to place berries.  I have 12 more berries to make and one whole side to sew done. But I am getting there. Plus there is one more round of borders. This quilt ends up to only be about 37" square when finished. So it is not that large. I will keep you up to date when I chat with you again!  I will be linking up to Kathy's Quilts .

8 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Your appliqué is gorgeous!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Love the way Kim Diehl combines applique with pieced blocks. Those berries take time to make, but oh what a wonderful difference they make. I love hand quilting around them!

scraphappy said...

What a great combination of piecing and applique. It will make a great little quilt when you are done.

Theresa said...

Kim Diehl designs are so lovely. I really like her work. Your quilt is looking great and so wonderful when it's done.

Cathy said...

Oh, how cute! Lovely work too.

Lisa J. said...

This is a very lovely quilt. The applique really sets it off.

Quilter Kathy said...

That is such a lovely combination of pieced blocks and applique! Happy Stitching!

james_lopez said...

Thank you so much for the interesting and important share. its really a wrathful article

Buy cheap essay service