A Little of This....

I was doing a little of slow stitching last night while watching Downton Abbey.Got this piece 1/2 the way done....




I made some more barn stars,but will wait and show those tomorrow. I made about six small block flannel squares. I followed Lori Holt's tutorial on her blog Bee In My Bonnet  . I will show a few steps, it is not that hard...


Cut a 20 X 30 foam core board into six - 10" square pieces.

You are going to be using a hot glue gun to fuse your batting to one side of foam core 10" square.

I put the batting side down after fusing and used my rotary cutter and mat to trim away excess batting.

I ironed a crease in 2 1/2 " wof  and used it as a guideline to bring each side into the middle. I then glued it to the side of the foam core and treated it like binding mitering the corners and overlapping the edges and gluing them down.




I purchased some finger protector's for heat. I use them in ironing and hot glue guns!

Chatter with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit