Catching Up

I did 2 blocks for the Temecula quilt co.  newest Friday block  give a way.



Then I got caught up on my buck blocks. I also put them in a row and attached them to the others.



I then finished up my July block from the Raspberry Rabbits.  The August block does not come until the 15th of the month.




Just thought I would show the other 6 put together. A little treat.



Besides from my huge check from the Crow Wing County Fair Assoc.  I received a gift certificate from a local quilt shop. I spent that today also. Bought some black flannel with it for another project.
Don't forget Pam Buda of Heartspun quilts (Prairie Women's Sewing Circle) will be starting a free 2 block a week program on Friday the 10th of August.  We will talk later, Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit