Working Backwards

I have been looking for a pattern and a quilt top for over a week. At this point and time still have not found it. From all the searching,  I thought I should finish up some of the old projects and get them out of the way. It is hard not to start something new, when you feel that urge. So I decided I must finish one thing old,  before I can do some thing new. We'll see how long that lasts!

I recently tried something new with foods and it was delicious! I highly recommend this. There are several others we may later try.

It makes way too much for just me and hubby, so next time I will cut in half.  

I finished this Pat Speth pattern of Jacob's Ladder block. I had started this in a class with her from our guild. This is using my scraps in five inch squares.  And yes I put it on top of the snow on my deck.  It is a small lap quilt. It will be donated for charity.




              I pieced together a backing from flannel leftovers.



Lots of bunnies!

                             


This one came back from the quilter (Karl Muller) and have already put a label on and bound it. Have also sent it of to granddaughter.

My friend Connie Krueger quilted this swan quilt (pattern by Elizabeth Hartman) . It also went with Gertie (quilt above) to Illinois.

This was it's pieced backing. Swans and storks remind me of Japan ,that's why the Japanese fabric on back,with leftover fabric  from top front.

All for now chatter with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit