More Umbrellas

I have some more umbrellas that are finished being sewn down. I went outside to take the pictures , as it is sunny , however a bit chilly. I was hoping the sun would help the pictures even if the photographer couldn't. Here they are....












I have also been trying to finish a UFO from about ten years ago. It is a thimbleberries project and is called "Three's Company". Apparently I lost interest after the 8th month, because I have the last four months of blocks to do yet. I just finished month nine, which had four blocks to do.....




The first block is 12 1/2" square and the other three are 6 1/2" square. For month 10 , I have fabric cut for four blocks, but that is all. You can see the block pattern just above the yellow block in the picture. All for now, busy bee am I. Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit