A Few Finishes

I have finally finished the fifth grey quilt for my grand-daughter's quilt ladder!  It was a pattern from Edyta Sitar named " Sweet Blend".



I then went to some of my scraps and leftover blocks to see what I could do to lower the piles. I decided on place mats for meals on wheels program.  So over the last few snowy ,cold days; I finished ten place mats. I really didn't want to go out if I didn't have to. 











I also finished my second row of geese for the mystery in my 3rd Saturday group.



And the larger star block that was needed!




Hoping for some nicer weather for The Shortest Shop Hop that is this Friday and Saturday! Don't forget to visit Colorz quilt shop and Country Fabrics !!! Chatter later , Martha.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit