Granddaughter's Last of Five

The last of five quilts for my granddaughter's quilt ladder is a pattern by Edyta Sitar called "Sweet Blend".  I am making the stars with different greys and background will be a black eclectic print.





About half the way there!




I forgot to share a  picture of what I did with leftover blocks from my "Summer Wedding" quilt. I am hoping to hand quilt this and make it a donation quilt.





Got this quilt back from quilter and have label put on and binding sewn down.


                         Pic of my backing with top leftovers.  You can see my label in left hand corner of quilt.

                               The last three flower blocks.







I hope to bring this quilt top to quilter to also be basted for me to do some  hand quilting. It is only about 52" square, not that large.  I spent all day Saturday re-organizing my sewing room. Well worth the time spent ,  as I even found two queen size batts that I didn't remember I had.  Enjoy your Sunday, chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit