Cold Weather Sewing

I too like many of you have been doing some cold weather sewing. I hope to share this with many of you, today.

First off, my "Summer Wedding " by Black Cat Creations! I love scrappy quilts , but this one I decided to make red and white.


I finished making all my "H" blocks and started putting them all in rows.


                    And last group of three rows, same as first! 



Then putting  those rows together.....




Then adding a border before ironing, finished except quilting and putting on the binding. Then I went digging and dug out a small project that when finished will be approximately 60" square and is between four or five years old. It is a wool project from Lisa Bongean called "Lisa's Garden". I had 16 blocks left to finish.











I have eight more to finish as of today. So I thought I would include a pic of quilt as it is now. 



I finished making all the nine patches yesterday. Chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit