A Finish

I have finished big stitch quilting and putting on the binding on my scrappy leftover quilt! All I have left is to put a label on the back! I am so excited. Because now I can move on to the next hand project to finish up.


Blocks leftover from "Summer Wedding"



The back



Close up of big stitching on back


I have one block to applique down on my "Autumn Love " quilt. As I have the other blocks put together, and there is only one small border after that.




I have about ten more leaves to add on before all has to be sewn down.





These two blocks go on ends of crow and urn block.

I am so looking forward to retreat in beginning of April with third Saturday group. I just cut the pieces for what I will be working on during the time spent at Craft Camp in Pillager, Minnesota. I have it all in a project bag.




                        Rulers, pattern and fabric, in one bag! 
                        Chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit