Getting Ready!

I have been trying to get ready for retreat this April 1st thru the third. Last year I brought a quilt that had been in Quiltmania.  




I had purchased a kit from Moda for this, same fabrics as the cover photo. Fabric and pattern are designed by one of my favorite designers! Jen Kingwell!!!


Last year I forgot to bring the right rulers to be able to cut the pieces out, so next to nothing was done. So my goal this year was to have all diamonds put together so that I can just put blocks together and leave with a top put together! We'll see how far I get.








Till I have a pile, but not quite finished.....




I still have a couple of weeks to prepare, so I still have some time! Chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit