Retreat is on Monday!!!

I am so excited that retreat is next week! Looking forward to girl time. When I was ironing my "Autumn Love" quilt top , my heart sank as I realized that I had forgotten to do all the embroidery accents on many of the applique blocks! I finished ironing it but now it sits waiting to be embroidered . I am not going to drag it to retreat, as I promised myself something new to work on.....


Autumn Love


I have also finished my "Hugs and Kisses" quilt top that I took to retreat last year.  I have pics of the progression to its building. The fabric and pattern is by Jen Kingwell.










It is finished so that it will not be going with me either! I had some leftover small wool applique blocks leftover and my friend Connie said to put them in a small wall hanging for the guild's Boutique fund raiser at our Quilt Show in June. So I have finished that this past week.


Binding finished!






I recently got back my red and white queen size quilt from the quilter's. I laid it on my bed to take a picture for you.  It is a version of the double wedding ring using H blocks.






I have sewn the binding on so that I might have something to do this weekend besides packing  up my stuff for retreat. I have already cleaned both of my machines and wound bobbins. I will chatter later, Martha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit