Been Busy!

Been busy and productive this week. Found my elephant blocks that I have been looking for at least before Christmas.  And I have sewn them together to make a nice size for a crib quilt.  It also includes some English paper piecing.....






I also sent three of these to my Aunt Bell  for her and my other two Aunts.



I started a new lap  quilt  by Villa Rosa Designs called "Fortuna" which will be 50" x 61" when finished.







This is one block , the smaller blocks that surround that grey/black texture weave are Basic Grey's new line "Nova". I have all 20 blocks made, now I need to work on the sashing.
I have my quilt on a stick bound, but I still need to sew on the plastic worm.  I have also figured out what to do with my handkerchiefs.....






I only have three blocks laid out for now.... I have plenty to work on for now, chatter more later.  Martha.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit