Third Saturday

Third saturday club is this weekend, so I was scurring to get my mystery blocks done. I have them all put together to show you....




                                This is my row of 15 geese.



                                        Outdoors pic



                                            Indoors pic


Most o the print fabric is Jo Morton's, as the rest o the blocks will be too!  I recently received my copy of "Quiltmania" in the mail, and wasn't interested in most of it. However even though Jen Kingwell is doing a mystery thru them, I did like one of the blocks she did in it. So I copied the one page directions for myself and gave the magazine in tack to someone else. I then went on and sewed up a couple of  these 4 1/2" blocks to remind me of what they looked like. I put the directions and sample blocks in a plastic bag and hung them up , so as not to loose them , for a later date.



I just have to remember it will take 225 to make a 60" square baby quilt. Whew!  I had one test block leftover after I made my quilt on a stick , so I decided to make a place mat for Meals on Wheels program.




Just have to finish hand sewing the binding for this Saturday.

This is my quilt on a  stick.



This is my 2  fabric bargello class with teacher Mike Ellingson. I just have to finish the binding.  It will be in our upcoming quilt show in June at the fairgrounds. All for now I am going outside to weed my flower bed. Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit