A Few Finishes

I promised my granddaughter a pencil case. Since she is going to NIU(Northern Illinois University), next year I thought I would try and find some husky material. That is thier mascot. No such luck ,but I did find some wolf head material which I think will pass. 



I put my hand up against it to show her about how big it was. 

Hope you can see the wolf head slash Husky head! It got put in the post today.

I also finished quilting and binding my heart quilt for "Loving Arms".



I have been good at doing a few blocks from my 2 1/2" bin each day. The block directions came with nine ways to set it. I thought that I would try a few of them before I get to far along.....




I think I like the last one the best. We'll see, there is still a ways to go for  81 blocks are made.



Chatter with you later, Martha. Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit