What's Up

More Doctor visits than anything in the sewing room. Working on my blocks for Mystery Quilt for our third saturday group still.  I needed 84  four patch blocks. I have about 90 done. I am using black as my background color....



I then started to make fabric as Victoria Findley Wolfe puts it. Amanda Jean Nyberg says its sewing slabs together....



I then sew up my 4 1/2" half square triangles. I haven't gotten them put together yet, will write again once I do. I have gotten two of my quilts back from quilter's. They are from my 2 1/2" strip bin. The first is from quilter, Susan Gordon and is bound and has a label on.




The second has a label on and has been quilted by Karl Muller. I haven't had time to make binding yet but it is trimmed. It also has a pieced backing of flannel and corduroy.






 I will be finishing this off next. I still have two other quilts out to be quilted. So happy to see snow melting , hope this continues, chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit