One Down ,Two To Go

I have  one quilt back from the quilter and have it bound, too!





Label is on too! Perhaps you can see some of the quilting from the back.

I have two other tops with quilters made  from that 2 1/2" bin of strips. I finished another top with six block squares just finished yesterday, I have pics to share of progression....





                            I just need to piece a back now.

I thought since valentine's day is almost here I would sew up a small quilt for "Loving Arms" charity for the occasion.




                                 It's only about 26" square.

I have also picked a new block to make with 2 1/2" strips and some 3 1/2" squares that I have collected. I think I have about 8 squares sewn up now. This may be a small lap quilt. I'm thinking maybe 90 squares total, about 54"  x  60". The block itself is 6 1/2" unfinished. 6" finished.



This is great sewing weather in Minnesota! Chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit