Life Goes On

I'm sure in this changing time of hardship for all, we are learning a lot about ourselves and others. Hopefully a bit of compassion will flow out from us to our fellow citizens and spouses.  We all have a lot to deal with. How we do it will say a lot about us. Patience and kindness will benefit us all during these coming months. 

With that being said I have had my first CardioInversion last Friday, but it only lasted until Monday and my heart beat reverted. So now a new drug and an EKG on Thursday. Must check electrical impulses on heart to see if damaged. Then in two or three weeks there will be another try at another CardioInversion.  Again life goes on.

Still in my sewing room and still working on that 2 1/2" stip bin. I think this is quilt number six from it. No two alike. I saw a picture on Pinterest and drew it up on graph paper. So no real pattern. Here is a picture of the block (10 1/2") square.



I have some of the blocks put together with the sashing. Not sure just yet if there will be 12 or 16 blocks. Taking a we'll see attitude.




I have to see how far the light grey will go to determine if it will be larger. Chatter later, Martha. Please remember to be kind to one another!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit