Quilt of Gratitude

After a few mis-steps , I finally have a finish to my log cabin Quilt of Gratitude. I sewed the last two rows to the wrong side of the four by four row square. You'll see with a picture....




So I did some frog sewing and ripped it out and put it back together! I also decided to only use a small 2 1/2" border instead of 3 rounds of 2 1/2" borders. I didn't need the extra length.




Got the backing put together and ready for the quilter. I did start making masks. I have been making the ones with bread ties for bendable shapeing around the nose and pocket for extra filter.


                   You can see wire in pocket before sewing it in.


I made one from 100% cotton and one from flannel. I will be making more of these until my elastic runs out. Chatter later, Martha.

P.S. I will be undergoing a Cardioinversion procedure this Friday morning. Prayers will be greatly appreiciated. Lord's will be done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit