A Small Interuption

I've had a small interuption to my sewing from the 2 1/2" box. Nothing major, needed a new iron that would produce a lot of steam! Better Homes and Garden highly recommended a CHI iron with 1700 watts and a titanium ceramic plate. Price was reasonable, so i succumbed.  I have had two Oliso irons and have been dissappointed in them both.  Rowenta is fine, I've had one of those, just thought I'd try something different.



So far so good! Lots of steam with a lot of holes on plate. Not real heavy either!
I've made all the block parts for my scrap quilt. With 24 of each piece made, I'm ready to start tommorrow putting it together.





                These are the first two rows sewn together.

There was also a slight pause in my quilt sewing, because of a little squirrel sewing. Some placemats got into my way and I got a bit nutty about them. Couldn't stop at one but managed to get out four.





On the plus side, I did use up some of the scraps from previous quilts and some scrap leftover binding in the 2 1/2" box.


 Looks like a nice day outside, in the 60's and sunny! Stay protected, stay inside and wear your mask! Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit