Working Away

I finished the binding and did the quilting on my home sewing machine. This quilt is still from my 2 1/2" bin, however I did cut the strips  down to 2" to make the four patches. I also picked out 3 1/2" squares from my box of those. So I am still getting rid of remenants!




I have flannel on the back with a label and it is approximately 65" square.




I have also started another quilt from the 2 1/2" strip bin. With it I decided to include the leftovers from the backing of the last quilt top finished. The green mottled Marcia Derse fabric will be in the snowball block , of the alternate block.




Stay healthy and wear a mask when you do go out! Try to stay home and be kind to one another. We now have six in our county with the virus, ages between 20 and 80. One happens to be a health care worker.  Pray for one another, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit