These are pics of my quilt top before the border was added. I used a purple  Kansas Troubles fabric for my border and for the binding that I will be needing.




I also combined two stripe prints for the backing as this is a donation quilt for warmth and not for an exhibit.



With the left over pieces from the quilt top I decided to make two small quilts for  a "Loving Arms" gift. Two of our Guild members organize gifts given to parents of stillborn babies and young babies for whatever reason have passed back to Heaven and to God our Father.





Backing was the same on both quilts and instead of binding I used the backing as the binding.
They were of the same colorway. 


I also have been making masks and received a pic from my son of one I made in early October.












I put spiders inside my daughter's checked masks. I have also started on some Christmas and winter masks.




Working on about 40 masks right now.  I received my first fat quarter bundle of Linework by Tula Pink and 3 1/2 yards of backing of Linework. I do have another fat quarter bundle on order.





backing fabric

Talk again when I finish all these masks! Chatter later and be kind, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit