Starting Something New!

 I got my "Five   Inch Is A Cinch"  quilt back from the quilter's, so some binding is being done in the evening.  




Of course a label was put on also. I'll give you a better pic once I'm finished.


I had a small fat eighth bundle of a fabric line called "Cinderberry" . It has reds and creams in it.  I mixed in some odd at quarters from my fabric stash.




I decided to try Deb Tucker's Rapid Fire Lemoyne star ruler . I think I've had it for about 7 years and not opened the package. I am making the small wall hanging pattern that comes with it.




So far I've made 7 - 4" blocks , 1 -5" block , and 1- 3" block.






I am enjoying the process so far.  Chatter later, be kind and be safe, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit