Attitude Adjustment

I have been working on my "Attitude Adjustment" by Cathy Wierzbicki. It is a modified pattern from her "Nine Patch with Attitude" pattern ; which is in her book "Geometric Gems " book. "Attitude Adjustment" can be found in Fons and Porter's Scrap Quilt magazine Fall 2014.





The finished pic from Fons & Porter....


Attitude Adjustment

Nine Patch  with Attitude


Now I have a series of photos to show my progression with my quilt, Attitude Adjustment.....










It turned out to be a bit smaller than both of the other patterns because I ran out of my background fabric(tan fabric). So instead of being 81" x 81" mine is 66" x 81". Now all I have left is ironing and sewing together the back two pieces. 

Thank you for stopping by, chatter later,Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit