Stubborn and No Patience

Yes that is me, stubborn and impatient! Approximately 7 years ago I started this quilt project.....





 I have had the four large triangles with applique flowers finished in one month's time. Then decided i was not up to English paper piecing the rest o it. It came with a supply of paper pieces. I am trying to do some of my old projects and getting them out of my closet.


I finally decided to do it by machine instead. So got myself some templates and ave began cutting out the pieces....



I have a long way to go, but the impatience  kicked in again. I  wanted something to inspire me to carry on, and to make sure it would work out.







I pressed my four blocks and my ironed acted up on the second one I did.  I will have to soak this one to try and get out spit from iron. The other three were fine. My iron never did this before.



Needs a soak

While in my closet I found an embroidery block close to being done. I finished it last night, now I must figure how to use it. 



All for now, chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit