Happy New Year!

Wishing you a very happy new year and I had my first finish today! I am trying  to start the year out right! I used the same  pattern I used for my daughter's checkered purse by Noodlehead ,so far I have used two of her patterns and for a beginner bag maker they are gold star! The best!



When my daughter said she needed a bag for book club , fireworks went off for me. My granddaughter is transferring to NIU (Northern Illinois Universary) from a local junior college. I think she might be in need of  a book bag with a much bigger campus. I am hoping she likes the color combination that I have picked out. Pictures to follow.....






I put the blue seam   utensil in the pocket , so that you could tell that there is a pocket. Instead of using fabric for shoulder strap, I used webbing as I wanted it stronger. The inside has pockets and is a red Kaffe fabric!




Got it all packed and just have to wait until post office opens tomorrow! All for now, Martha. Hope your new years day travels are safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit