Retreat

This past week I have been enjoying myself at Craft Camp in Pillager, Minnesota. I had a great time! Enjoyed the people, food, and the sewing time! I brought my 2 1/2" strips, thinking that I would try and get rid of as much as I could. I also brought about 20 patterns for 2 1/2" strips. Here's a pic of the first quilt top....



The second quilt top....


I also did a test block for a charm square pattern that I intend on  using for  a lap quilt ....


 A butterfly block!


I had three blocks leftover from the first quilt top. I intend to use them as Charity quilts for stillborns. I just need to put extra borders on to make them a little larger...



I have two of these !

I also finished the first month of my Mystery Quilt from my Third Saturday group today...



Chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit